Neon TyrantKing Slime
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The boss may spawn under one of the following conditions:
- A player uses a Slime Crown.
- 150 slimes are defeated during the Slime Rain event (or 75 if Neon Tyrant was already slain in the world at least once).
- Completely by itself in the outer sixths of the map, on grass and during the daytime. This, however, is quite rare.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Being the first boss, the Neon Tyrant has a relatively basic pattern of attacks. However, these attacks are still difficult to dodge, so proper caution must be taken during the fight.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Neon Tyrant summons Neon Slimes, which fall from the sky.
- The boss creates two "walls" of neon sawblade-like projectiles around the player, which the player must avoid.
- The boss launches a barrage of neon blobs into the air, which rain down on the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The neon sawblade walls can be very difficult to escape if the player does not have platforms to get over it. When building an arena, it is advisable to build several rows of platforms to deal with this attack.
- Don't panic when the boss's neon blobs fall from the sky. While the amount of projectiles can seem overwhelming, there is more than enough space to fit between them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Neon, what this boss is based on, is a real-life element. It glows red-orange when placed in an electric field, hence the boss's color.