- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Sinner God is a Pre-Hardmode boss. It is the first boss of the mod.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Sinner God can only be spawned after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron by using theon daytime.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Sinner God switches between being above and to one side of you in cyclical motions, staying at a fixed distance from the player. It has only one attack that gets stronger the less health he has: Shooting flaming swords.
- It starts shooting only one sword towards you
- If you are on Expert mode and a quarter of its health is depleted he shoots out four more swords
- After half its health is depleted it starts shooting seven swords more
- If you are on Expert mode and it has less than a quarter of his health, it will start shooting five swords from the opposite side from where he is at.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On Expert mode, it gets more defense on the last phase of the fight.
- Even if it can be accessed before Hardmode, it is recomendable to have a set of wings and a stronger source of damage than what you have available before the Wall of Flesh to do this fight properly.
- This boss is actually hard, do not try until you are prepared.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When the boss is on one side, you should run to the other, and when it is above you, run towards the side he was on before.
- On Expert mode, in the latter part of the fight, you should start jumping or flying up when it is on the sides and running or dashing to the sides when he is above you.