- Item (Quantity)Rate
Arlenon is a Hardmode boss that is fought at Sky altitude. She is particularly difficult for unarmed players, so preparation has to be made before taking her on.
Summon[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Arlenon hovers above the player(s) and shoots projectiles at them. Occasionally, she will stop to fire rings of Harpy Feathers before summoning Skyeyes to assist her in battle. Alongside this, she will try to trap the player by summoning a tornado and dashing into them. This tornado cannot hurt the player for 1 second upon spawning to prevent cheap hits.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While Arlenon is supposed to be fought at high altitudes, she can be lured anywhere in the world with no consequences.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Don't fight Arlenon near Space as the low gravity will greatly reduce your mobility.
- Using a Unicorn Mount will allow players to get away from her dash attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Arlenon's theme is Unheavenly Sight composed by Shadow Figure.
- Arlenon replaces King Edrol, who was a large floating head with a crown on that had a moveset similar to Ice Queen.
Weapons • Armor • Accessories • Tools • Blocks • Furniture • Crafting materials • Miscellaneous
Mechanics ( Achievements • Buffs )
NPCs ( Enemies • Town NPCs • 20px Minibosses • Bosses)