|AI Type||Serperannus AI|
|Damage||Head: 30 / 48|
Body: 16 / 25
Tail: 9 / 14
|Max Life||4,500 / 6,300|
|Defense||0 (All parts)|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Serperannus is a pre-Hardmode boss that is fought in the Underground Jungle. She is fought in a dangerous biome, so players should prepare carefully before challenging her.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Serperannus does not spawn on her own and requires a Compressed Soil to be summoned.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Serperannus behaves similar to the Eater of Worlds and other worm bosses, burrows through tiles and attempts to hit the player when coming out. Due to the Underground Jungle's vast cavities, she can go a long distance away from the player and perform a charge attack. When she loses some HP, she will turn invulerable and summons in 2 Exile's Underlings to attack the player. She will be vulnerable again when the Underlings are defeated.
If Serperannus is lured out of the Underground Jungle, she will become completely invulnerable to all damage.
Summons[edit | edit source]
Notes and Tips[edit | edit source]
- Serperannus is fast, so it is advised to make a platform arena for extra mobility.
- This can be utilised later to fight Plantera.
- Never try to fight Serperannus in a hive, as the small space can make it difficult to dodge her charge attacks.
- If Serperannus is instantly killed by another mod's butcher feature or an overpowered weapon, she will drop no items at all.
- Use infinite-piercing arrows on as many segments as possible to increase damage output. If used correctly, it will kill Serperannus before she tries a charge attack.
- Explosive weapons work with this method too.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Serperannus' theme is Serpentine Scourge, which is composed by the artist musicman/forty big legs.
Weapons • Armor • Accessories • Tools • Blocks • Furniture • Crafting materials • Miscellaneous
Mechanics ( Achievements • Buffs )
NPCs ( Enemies • Town NPCs • 20px Minibosses • Bosses)