Slaughter EX is a pre-Hardmode weapon that is dropped by Torva-mes. Unlike other weapons in the mod, the attack damage of this weapon varies dependant on what bosses are downed in the world.
Its best modifier is Zealous.
Usage[edit | edit source]
When used, Slaughter EX will hurt any nearby entity (excluding passive NPCs, invulnerable entities and the player themselves) and shine a light in the area. Depending on what bosses are killed in the world it's used in, it will:
- Deal 150 damage if Serperannus is killed.
- Deal 300 damage if Torva-mes is killed.
- Deal 425 damage if Collin is killed.
- Deal 600 damage if Wall of Voices is killed.
- Deal 850 damage if King Edrol is killed.
- Deal 1,000 damage if Devilmon is killed.
- Deal 2,000 damage if Polypus is killed.
- Deal 3,000 damage if Blizzados is killed.
- Deal 5,000 damage if Mortalos is killed.
- Deal 7,500 damage if Shift Final is killed.
- Deal 10,000 damage if Crystal Conflict is killed.
Slaughter EX also takes away 50 life from the player who used it, after which it will inflict Silenced on said player for 10 seconds. It cannot be used if the player's life is below 200 or if the world that the player is in is not on Expert mode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is particularly useful for dealing with large groups of enemies, as the attack damage is enough to kill most enemies almost instantly, especially in the late-game.
- It isn't recommended to use Slaughter EX during boss battles unless the player has a lot of skill, as it drains life.