The Ice Beam is a Post-Moon Lord magic weapon that can be crafted after defeating the SA-X. It fires a wavy ice energy shot that pierces through enemies and tiles. While charging this weapon, items are slowly attracted to the player.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The Ice Beam is a recurring beam upgrade in the Metroid series. This weapon's ability to pass through terrain and enemies comes from the Wave and Plasma Beam upgrades respectively, in the 2D games, such as Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.
History[edit | edit source]
- 0.8: Base damage reduced from 500 to 150, but each shot can now hit enemies three times each.
- 0.?: Base damage reduced from 700 to 500.
- 0.7.2: Now consumes mana when charging up.
- 0.6.2.5: Base damaged increased from 450 to 700.
- 0.5.0.9: Can now be charged up to deal extra damage.
- 0.4: Introduced.
• • • •