Phantom skill system
How to get my skills[edit | edit source]
|Summon objects will be sold by for 1 20||Win for a book in it randomly or Exchange corresponding items|
|Some Enemies||n/a||Little chance to drop(Click here to view the details)|
|Some Bosses||n/a||Have a higher chance(40%) to drop(Click here to view the details)|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Mechanism[edit | edit source]
Phantom skills cover all kinds of skills. Attack,defense,tech and special. Bring convenience to your game with both active and passive skills.
Rarities[edit | edit source]
Phantom skills have six rarities, and the difficulty of obtaining them will vary according to the rarity.
|Rarities||Skill sources||Obtain difficulty|
|Initial||Starting a new world||Only once|
|Normal||Buy or Draw from||Ordinary|
|Rare||Buy or Draw from||Rare|
|Epic||Draw from||Very rare|
|Legend||Draw from||Extremely rare|
|Boss||Drop by corresponding boss for 40%.||Rare|
How to make my skills work[edit | edit source]
- First, make sure you have used the skill books to unlock the skill.
- Secondly, Set up hotkeys in setting, then press z to open the skill panel to set the current skill.
- For the Active skills , When you have enough Dark Energy to the current skill without skill CD Buff. Press x to use the skill.
- kill NPCs to increase Dark Energy.
- You can change the hotkey to make it more comfortable to use.
- Switching between different skills at the right time maximizes benefits.