The Robot NPC is an NPC vendor that will spawn once there is an empty house. There are no special conditions for spawning.
When threatened by enemies, he will defend himself by throwing Slime Bullets.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Miniature Robot||No Cost||Always available.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Robot NPC can have one of the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I really need a redesign."
- "I've been considering an uprising, though now's probably not the best time."
- "I found this tiny robot. It won't stop looking at me..."
- "There are billions of procedural worlds out in space. I wonder what they're doing up there..."
- "You don't see trees very often, where I'm from. It's a nice change of scenery here."
- "I'm having a hard time getting a signal here. Where's your router?"
- "Man, stuff hasn't changed much lately. Maybe god ran out of ideas?"
- "Party Girl seems to think I have a 'thing' for slime... I don't blame her, honestly."
- "They always ask, 'Where's the Robot?', but they never ask 'HOW'S the Robot?'"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Robot NPC is roughly based on the robotic characters that PiercePotato regularly draws and posts on social media.
- The NPC's personality is also based on both the personality of these characters as well as Pierce's own personality.
- The Robot NPC was originally made as a standalone mod, intended to work with all of PiercePotato's mods. This idea was scrapped when all of his smaller mods were combined into Peculiar Pieces.