Manifestation of Pinky
|AI Type||Manifestation of Pinky AI|
|Damage||10 20 (Contact)|
30 50 (Charging)
|Max Life||1000 1500|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Manifestation of Pinky is a Pre-Hardmode Miniboss which has a chance to spawn at the start of a new day after having defeated King Slime or can be summoned manually by using a Suspicious Pink Gel.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Stalking Phase[edit | edit source]
- The Manifestation of Pinky stalks the player. In this phase, it is translucent, and teleports to the location around the player. After a while(or upon being spotted/hit or when the player stumbles on it and it can ambush), it will enter it's attack phase. Should the Manifestation of Pinky despawn during this phase, the message The uneasiness goes away... for now... will appear in the chat.
Attack Phase[edit | edit source]
- The Manifestation of Pinky will attempt to hop towards the player. When it is in range, it will swing it's sword. After a few seconds of doing so, the Manifestation then puts up it's shield, and charges.
- After charging, the Manifestation may do a leap upwards and attempt to slam on the player(although most often missing). After the slam(or the charge if the Manifestation did not attempt to slam), if the player is still close to the Manifestation, it will put up it's shield and rapidly back away. Attempting to hit it while it is retreating will result in massive damage when it counters you.
Whenever the player goes out of sight of the Manifestation for prolonged periods of time, it will immediately teleport to the location around the player where it can reach them once more
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crystal Shards that it drops can be used to make Crystal Darts in pre-Hardmode. This makes the Blowpipe and Blowgun a bit more viable.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The unimplemented item lshirt is listed as a potentially drop along side Old Hero's Jeans & Old Hero's Helmet.