- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 100% (From treasure bag)
Lord Pinky herself commissioned the creation of a "Mechanical Slime" of the finest materials, strong enough to handle an army of men
— The Traveller's Journal
Summoning[edit | edit source]
The Mythril Slime does not spawn naturally and can only be summoned by using a Resonating Gel.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Mythril Slime alternates between one of the following:
- Teleporting to either side of the player and dashing
- Rapidly pursuing the player(while spawning Mythril Slimelings)
- Hovering over the player then firing down meteors.
- When the Mythril Slime is below 50% health 4 meteors will continuously rain down from the sky in a diagonal pattern
After performing a series of these attacks, Mythril Slime then drops down to the ground and hops about like a normal slime. Every third hop, it fires a shower of Meteors. It also periodically spawns Mythril Guards, Maguses and Hover Slimes. After hopping around for a while, it repeats it's pattern. As it's health decreases, it performs it's attacks faster and with more damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mythril Slime used to use the Biome Mimic AI until it was given its own unique AI.
- It was created originally during Terraria 1.1.2 for use by the Slime Army against its enemies.