The Mind God
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 100% (From treasure bag)
The madness that has befallen my race is no mere plague. It is the work of something sentient - or at least something once sentient.
— The Dungeon Constructor
Summoning[edit | edit source]
The Mind God cannot spawn on its own and is only summoned by using one Dissonance, Solar Fragment, Vortex Fragment, Nebula Fragment, and a Stardust Fragment and then using a Dark Ritual Piece at a Dark Ritual Table.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
The Mind God has several attacks which it will us randomly during the battle:
- Teleporting somewhere around the player and become invisible, preparing the charge at them, it will indicate where it'll charge with a cloud of particles covering part of the screen after a short time it will reappear at charge leaving a trail of predictive Agonizing Strikes.
- Dropping three Incomprehensible Flares beneath itself which split into bursts of homing agonizing strikes after a short time.
- Creating stationary Void Flames the release 6 Shadow Spears at randomly intervals.
- Hovering above the player and raining down Abyssal Lasers at them.
- Summoning a wall of Dream Sigils to block off the player that explode into 4 smaller Dream Sigils after a short time which release stationary Void Stars.
- When below 75% health the Mind God will summon a group of invincible Intangible Cells around them self to constantly fire Abyssal Lasers at the player.
- Teleport somewhere offscreen and begin quickly pursuing the player while firing Abyssal Lasers and small Intangible Cells at them,
- Occasionally fires 3 small Dream Sigils that act the same as ones created by large Dream Sigils
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
At 40% health The Mind God will enter its second phase ceasing all its previous attacks except for summoning walls of Dream Sigils, small dream Sigils and becomes invulnerable while summoning a swarm of Intangible Cells that chase the player.
Phase 3[edit | edit source]
Once all the Intangible Cells have been destroyed The Mind God will enter its final phase resuming its previous method of attack with increased speed and frequency along with some new abilities:
- Leaving a trail of Demon Scythes as it moves
- Dropping 4-7 medium Dream Sigils which explode into clouds of Void Stars after a short time
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I failed you..." (upon entering phase 2)
These message will appear randomly during phase 3:
- "Don't leave me"
- "You were my friend"
- "Where are you?"
- "They are hurting me"
- "I failed all of you."
- "Farewell. May you find peace someday." (When defeated)
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
- Items crafted from Fabric of Reality are now usable.