Noehtnap is a Pre-Hardmode boss.
While Noehtnap is alive, the music The God's Bleed will play.
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Noehtnap does not spawn on its own and is summoned with the Ritual Interrupter.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
During the duration of the fight the screen will be darkened only revealing the area near the player, their cursor, and some of Noehtnap's attacks. Noehtnap will fly in a circle around the player, occasionally one of three attacks will be performed.
- It will briefly fly a bit faster and create 3 Heaven Raider Cannons, these locations will be marked, after a short period they will fire a beam. When it starts this attack there's a 50% chance it will flip the direction it flies in.
- It will fly much faster and place an Etimsic Barrier in front of the player. This wall will linger until it decides to place another one.
- It will stop moving and mark off his location, it will then start firing Etimsic Rays at the player, when below 50% health, it will circle the player while firing. After the volley has been fired it will charge toward the player.
- In Expert mode it will attack faster as its health depletes and will be locked into its cannon attack when below 10% health.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its name is "Pantheon" backwards.