Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer
|Damage||70 / 140 (contact)|
105 / 210 (walls)
70 / 112 (main projectiles)
140 / 224 (turret laser)
350 / 560 (super laser)
210 / 336 (black hole)
|Max Life||120,000 / 160,000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
While the Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer is alive, the music Energised Planetary Incineration Climax will play.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with the O.L.O.R.D. summon.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer will hover over the player for a short time, without attacking. It will then freeze, locking the camera on the boss, and trap the player between two armored walls, which spawn on the edges of the screen. It will use 4 attacks exposing its weak point at the end of each. It randomly picks between 4 attacks. It can never do the same attack twice in a row
- The turrets fire spreads of three s at the player. After a randomized delay, each turret charges up and fires a large Turret Laser. Once all the turrets are firing lasers, the weak point opens and fires large spreads of Turret Shots downwards.
- Its two inner turrets to fire lasers sideways then rotate inward to force the player into an even smaller area while the outer turrets fire projectiles. The weak point will open when the lasers point straight down and it will prepare the super laser, the laser turrets will stop their laser just before the super laser is fired all of the turrets will stop their attacks once the super laser goes off. The screen will shake vigorously while the super laser is active.
- The turrets fire accelerating Turret Shots which slightly home in on the player. After a delay, the weak point opens up and summons a black hole, which sucks in NPCs, players, items and projectiles.
- The outer turrets fire slow-moving s, which explode into rings of eight Turret Shots, while the inner turrets launch Magic Mine Layers which explode into Magic Mines. After continuing this attack for a while, the weak point then opens and fires a massive , which explodes into a ring of six Burst Shots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the mod's source code, the Oversized Laser-emitting Obliteration Radiation-emitting Destroyer is referred to as "Boss 4", while items associated with it have the prefix "B4".