|Damage||80 / 102 (leech and pursuit runes)|
120 / 153 (ice runes)
200 / 280 (aggro rune)
|Max Life||60000/ 75000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Ok, now it's personal!
— Rune Ghost
While the Rune Ghost is alive, the music The Conjurer will play.
For drops see Accessories. It also drops Runes which are used in crafting.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- The Rune Ghost flies to 1 out of 6 positions around the player and then picks 1 out of 4 runes to summon, when below 40% / 60% health it will summon two runes at once and when below 20% health in Expert mode it will summon 3 runes at once.
- The red rune causes aggro runes to be summoned at the position of the player, after a while they will break and deal large amounts of damage.
- The green rune causes leech runes to be summoned near the player, once fully summoned they will fly towards the position of the player and upon hitting the player they will heal the boss for an amount equal to 40 / 100 times the damage dealt.
- The cyan rune causes 4 ice runes to be summoned which orbit the player, after a while they will freeze and charge towards the center of the ring, they will freeze the player on contact.
- The purple rune causes 3 pursuit runes to be summoned, which charge towards the player at high speed, but turn slowly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The aggro runes are very easy to dodge as long as you keep moving.
- The player should avoid running too fast when being circled by ice runes as they can freeze quite abruptly.
- The player shouldn't move in a straight line when dodging pursuit runes as they move very fast but have low turn speed, the player should move toward a spot perpendicular to their velocity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike other boss summoning items the Summoning Rune can be used when a Rune Ghost is already active, making the player able to summon more than one Rune Ghost.