Ancient Deity Duo
The Ancient Deity Duo are Post-Moon Lord bosses. It initially consists of a rematch against Thorn, Bane of the Forest and Eaglecrest Golem simultaneously, but if either are brought down to 50% life and both are still alive, they will transform into Akka and Ukko respectively.
Summoning[edit | edit source]
The player must use a Sigil of Thorns
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Empowered Thorn and Eaglecrest Golem[edit | edit source]
- Behave much like their original counterparts, but with significantly more speed, health, and damage. All their attacks are upgraded and are far more intense.
- Thorn will be be now able to attack in the air
- If both are alive and one is brought below 50% HP, they will trigger a brief cinematic sequence as both heal to full health and transform into Akka and Ukko.
- It will begin to Rain once Akka and Ukko transform.
Akka and Ukko[edit | edit source]
Akka[edit | edit source]
Akka will dash to positions around the player, stopping to perform attacks.
- Drops seeds around the player, which sprout into thorny vines that inflict Venom upon contact with a solid tile.
- Spews poison bubbles all around herself that eventually float upwards. Inflicts Venom.
- Triggers an earthquake, signified by the screen shaking. Players not in the air during the quake will be repeatedly damaged and stunned.
- Fires several thorny vines towards the player, inflicting Venom.
- Drops a Floating Island on the player, dealing heavy damage and knocking them away (or down if they are in the air). This attack is preceded by the screen shaking and a red glow warning where the island is about to fall.
- Below 80% HP: Emits a large number of brown particles, boosting her damage reduction temporarily.
- Below 60% HP: Surrounds herself in green light, rapidly healing for about 6% of her max HP.
- Below 50% HP: If the player is above the ground for a long enough time, Akka can inflict Earthbind on them to force them to the ground.
Ukko[edit | edit source]
Ukko also dashes around the player and stops for attacks.
- All lightning attacks inflict Electrified.
- Releases several lightning bolts around himself.
- Summons a lightning chariot and dashes at the player several times, releasing a large number of lightning bolts in his path. After the last dash, Ukko's horse will fly away in the direction of the final charge, ramming all players in its way.
- Fires a spiral of wind bullets that do no damage but push the player away.
- Charges up and fires several rings of lightning bullets.
- Quickly flies in a semi-circle around the player while firing lightning bullets at them.
- Calls down a lightning strike on the player.
- Creates a cloud that drops a large amount of lightning under it when it is hit by one of Ukko's projectiles.
- Below 80% HP: Summons a large number of lightning strikes that strike in a ring around the player.
- Below 80% HP: Summons a large number of lightning pillars that strike the whole screen at once, with gaps to avoid them.
- Below 80% HP: Sweeps across the screen with rapid lightning strikes.
- Below 60% HP: Dashes erratically around the player while summoning lightning strikes sporadically around them.
- Below 50% HP: Fires two yellow orbs that follow a wavy pattern, which paralyze the player in place if they are hit. Fires 2 sets at once below 30% HP.
- Below 50% HP: Heals himself for about 3% of his maximum HP. Cannot heal himself over 50% HP.
Combination Attacks[edit | edit source]
- If one of Ukko's clouds is hit by Akka's poison bubbles, it will turn purple and start raining poison, inflicting Venom to the player as long as they are under it.
- Ukko floats above the player while Akka floats beside them, generating a piece of terrain that floats above the player and protects Ukko. Ukko will then fire a large number of wavy paralyze orbs.
- Akka fires a large number of blue bubbles everywhere as Ukko charges up. Ukko will then release a large discharge of lightning, destroying many of the bubbles.
- Akka and Ukko call down beams of light on themselves, signified by warning lasers.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ukko was the god of sky and thunder in Finnish Paganism.