- Item (Quantity)Rate
Tis' a shame for Cthulhu's other eye to be caught up with the infection. Now he's got no eyes! Well... Assuming he has just 2 eyes...
While the Infected Eye is alive, its exclusive Music will play.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Infected Eye is summoned with a Xeno Eye.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Infected Eye shoots Xeno Bolts that inflict the xenomite debuff and deal high damage.
- Infectious Splatter: Launches 3 very bouncy glob of xenomite sludge at the player that explode into multiple gravity-affected globs after the first bounce. Launches 5 globs on Expert.
- Irradiated Shards: Shoots a shotgun of quick xenomite shards.
- Infected Charge: Charges 3 times, dropping various globs and crystals as it does. Charges 5 times on Expert.
- Sludge Spray: Shoots a sludge blast at the player.
- Dribbling Ooze: After reaching 50% health, rains damaging goop below it.
- Occasionally, it will summon Xenomite Eye minions that shoot Xenomite Lasers.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
- Defeating the Infected Eye will allow the Friendly T-Bot to move in.
- It will generate the Wasteland Biome, a custom biome from the mod filled with new infection-based enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Infected Eye does not have a boss mask, but drops Tied's Developer set.
- The Infected Eye's old sprite can be activated through Config if you prefer the old sprite more.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Infected Eye was the first ever boss Hallam created, in Mod of Randomness.