The Mighty King Chicken
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Mighty King Chicken does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it by using an Egg Crown. It can only be summoned during the day.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Mighty King Chicken does not attack (aside from weak peaks), and instead chooses to intimidate the player into inaction with prideful boasts and sinister threats. If the player is unable to muster the courage to attack for 2 minutes and 15 seconds, then The Mighty King Chicken will take its leave, despawning with no drops with the exception of a Gold Crown.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
- Defeating The Mighty King Chicken for the first time will cause Chickman Cultists to begin to spawn on the Surface in the day. Chickman Cultists drop Strange Contracts that can be used to summon the King Chicken's Royal Army event.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
When the player summons The Mighty King Chicken (initiating the battle):
The Mighty King Chicken says the following in sequence:
- "You fool... You dare think you can kill me?"
- "I am the Mighty King Chicken, and I have come to annihilate you!"
- "So face me, mortal! And accept your fate!" (after 10 seconds)
- "Stubborn fool... Are you letting me make the first move?" (after 15 seconds)
- "So be it! A GOD DOES NOT FEAR DEATH!" (after 23.33 seconds)
- "*pecks gracefully*"
- "You still stand before me?" (after 46.67 seconds)
- "*clucks impatiently*" (after 66.67 seconds)
- "You bore me, mortal! I shall be gone, but I will return! ... Maybe."
- "*clucks a goodbye*" (despawns)