- Item (Quantity)Rate
While the Vlitch Cleaver is alive, its exclusive Music will play.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Vlitch Cleaver is summoned using a Corrupted Hero Sword at night. It will spawn very close to the player.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Vlitch Cleaver is a stationary boss, but begins to move around in Phase 2.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
When reaching 85%, 55%, 35%, and 25% health, it will summon a Phantom Cleaver above the player, which will stop for a second, fly downwards and disappear.
When 55% health is reached, Phase 2 will begin.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
Vlitch Cleaver will summon 10 Girus Daggers around itself, which have a chance to reflect projectiles and make the boss immune while they're alive.
It will also begin to occasionally shoot mega blasts that deal extremely heavy damage. The boss will also begin to move around and ram players.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Dodge the mega blasts as much as you can, even if it means getting hit by another projectile.
- When attacking the Girus Daggers, remember to dodge your own projectiles as well, if they get reflected.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Vlitch Cleaver was first created in Mod of Randomness, and is the first Vlitch Overlord.
- Having the Girus Core equipped while fighting will make a secret interaction happen.
- A smaller version of it's old design was reused for the Vlitch Blade.
History[edit | edit source]
v0.7.5.3: Made Vlitch Cleaver immune while Girus Daggers are active.
v0.7.5: Mega blasts no longer insta-kill (Yes, they used to insta-kill). Complete overhaul, added new attacks and the orbiting Girus Daggers.