Xenium armor

From Terraria Mods Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Xenium armor
  • Xenium armor equipped (male)
  • Xenium armor equipped (female)
Statistics
TypeArmorSet
DefenseXenium Helmet : 75 / Xenium Visor : 67 / Xenium Mask : 63 / Xenium Cap : 61 / Xenium Visage : 65 (set)
Set BonusGrants immunity to the Infection, Radioactive Fallout, and infected waters
Xenium Helmet : When nearing death, a barrier will form around you, increasing damage reduction by a further 14%
Xenium Visor : 50% increased ranged critical strike chance while at full health
Xenium Mask : +100 max mana
Increased pickup range for mana stars
The lower your life is, the higher your magic crit chance
Xenium Cap : 50% increased minion damage while above 75% max life
25% decreased minion damage while below 25% max life
Xenium Visage : Automatically consumes mana potions when needed
RarityRarity Level: 11
Sell27 Gold Coin.png 50 Silver Coin.png (set)

Xenium armor is a craftable Post-Moon Lord armor set crafted from Xenium Bars, Artifical Muscles, and either Mk-3 Capacitators, Mk-2 Capacitators, or Mk-1 Capacitators. It takes a total of 46 Xenium Bars, 8 Artifical Muscles, and either a Mk-3 Capacitator, 2 Mk-2 Capacitators, or 4 Mk-1 Capacitators single full suit. Crafting all seven pieces requires a total of 94 Xenium Bars, 16 Artifical Muscles, and either a Mk-3 Capacitator, 2 Mk-2 Capacitators, or 4 Mk-1 Capacitators.

It consists of a Xenium Breastplate and Xenium Leggings, as well as five different headgear: the Xenium Helmet, Xenium Visor, Xenium Mask, Xenium Cap, and Xenium Visage.

The Xenium Helmet gives 20 defense, 25% increased melee damage and critical strike chance, 15% increased melee speed, and increased enemy aggro; the Xenium Visor gives 12 defense, 25% increased ranged damage and critical strike chancee, and 25% chance to not consume ammo; the Xenium Mask gives 8 defense, 25% increased magic damage and critical strike chance, 25% reduced mana cost, and increased mana regeneration; the Xenium Cap gives 6 defense, 25% increased summon damage, increases maximum number of minions by 4, and increases maximum life by 50; the Xenium Visage gives 10 defense, 25% increased druidic damage and critical strike chance, increases the player's pickup range for life hearts, and increases the duration of Nature Guardians; the Xenium Breastplate gives 35 defense, increases maximum life and mana by 50, 7% increased life regeneration while under 50% maximum life, and providing a 25% chance on hit to unleash an electric discharge that damages nearby enemies; and the Xenium Leggings gives 20 defense, 25% increased movement speed, which increases further upon taking damage, and increased fall speed.

A full set provides a total of at least 61 defense, increases maximum life and mana by 50, 7% increased life regeneration while under 50% maximum life, increased life regeneration, 25% increased movement speed, which increases further upon taking damage, increased fall speed, and the chance to unleash an electric discharge on hit, in addition to any stats given by the particular headgear. Regardless of which headgear worn, the set bonus provides immunity to the life-draining effects of water in the Wasteland and Abandoned Lab biomes, and the following debuffs:

While wearing the Xenium Helmet its set bonus grants a protective barrier upon reaching 35% of the player's maximum life, increasing damage reduction by an additional 14%. While wearing the Xenium Visor its set bonus grants 50% increased ranged critical strike chance while the player is at full life. While wearing the Xenium Mask its set bonus increases maximum mana by 100, increases the player's pickup range for mana stars, and increases magic critical strike chance up to 50% based on remaining life. While wearing the Xenium Cap its set bonus grants 50% increased summon damage while the player is above 75% of their maximum life, but decreases it by 25% when below 25% of their maximum life. While wearing the Xenium Visage its set bonus grants the ability to automatically consume mana-restoring potions when the player's mana is depleted.

Set[edit | edit source]

Xenium Breastplate
  • Xenium Breastplate item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense35
Body slotShirt
Tooltip+50 max life and mana
7% increased damage reduction under 50% max life
Getting hit has a chance to cause an electric discharge, damaging nearby enemies
The discharge's damage is based on the owner's defence[sic] multiplied by 3
Sell10 Gold Coin.png
Xenium Leggings
  • Xenium Leggings item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense20
Body slotPants
Tooltip25% increased movement speed
Increases movement speed after being struck
Increased fall speed
Sell8 Gold Coin.png

Helmet variations[edit | edit source]

Xenium Helmet
  • Xenium Helmet item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense20
Body slotHelmet
Tooltip25% increased melee damage and critical strike chance
15% increased melee speed
Enemies are more likely to target you
Sell9 Gold Coin.png 50 Silver Coin.png
Xenium Visor
  • Xenium Visor item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense12
Body slotHelmet
Tooltip25% increased ranged damage and critical strike chance
25% chance to not consume ammo
Sell9 Gold Coin.png 50 Silver Coin.png
Xenium Mask
  • Xenium Mask item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense8
Body slotHelmet
Tooltip25% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
20% reducted[sic] mana cost
Increased mana regen
Sell9 Gold Coin.png 50 Silver Coin.png
Xenium Cap
  • Xenium Cap item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense6
Body slotHelmet
Tooltip25% increased minion damage
+4 max minions
+50 max life
Sell9 Gold Coin.png 50 Silver Coin.png
Xenium Visage
  • Xenium Visage item sprite
Stack digit 1.png
Statistics
TypeArmor
Defense10
Body slotHelmet
Tooltip25% increased druidic damage and critical strike chance
Increases pickup range for life hearts
Your Nature Guardians last longer
Sell9 Gold Coin.png 50 Silver Coin.png

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Recipe[edit | edit source]


Xenium
 
Raw Xenium (Redemption).pngRaw Xenium • Molten Scrap (Redemption).gifMolten Scrap • Xenium Bar (Redemption).gifXenium Bar
Xenium Blade (Redemption).pngXenium Blade • Xenium Lance (Redemption).pngXenium Lance • Xenium Bow (Redemption).pngXenium Bow • Xenium Railgun (Redemption).pngXenium Railgun • Xenium Staff (Redemption).pngXenium Staff • Deactivated Xenium Autoturret (Redemption).pngDeactivated Xenium Autoturret • Xenium Autoturret (Redemption).gifXenium Autoturret • Xenium Stave (Redemption).pngXenium Stave
Xenium Breastplate (Redemption).pngXenium armor
Equipable Items: Pure-Iron Breastplate (Redemption).png Armor • Creation Wings (Redemption).png Accessories ( Circlet of Brambles (Redemption).png Combat ) • Rayen's Tophat (Redemption).png Vanity