|Damage||60 / 120 (Contact Damage)|
25 / 50 (Copper Coin)
30 / 60 (Silver Coin)
30 / 60 (Gold Coin)
50 / 100 (Platinum Coin, Phase 4)
60 / 120 (Platinum Coin, Phase 5+)
|Max Life||30000 / 60000|
|Inflicts debuff||100% chance|
|Debuff duration||4.17 seconds|
|Inflicts debuff||(Shadowflame Coins only) 100% chance|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Greed huh? That alone is what powered that thing? I guess the desire for a quick buck matters more than our lives...
Cratrosity is a Hardmode Boss, which can be summoned as soon as Hardmode begins, but is not recommended to fight until about Post-Plantera. It resembles an amalgamate of various crates which constantly changes shape and fires coins.
Summoning[edit | edit source]
Cratrosity can be summoned by right-clicking a Terraria Co Supply Crate in your inventory, with a , , or also in your inventory. It can only be summoned at night.
Currently, having ain your inventory may interfere with spawning Cratrosity.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
This section is missing some information. You can help by expanding it
Cratrosity's core is a Golden Crate, which is the only part of the boss which depletes its main health when damaged.
It has 6 phases, advancing 1 phase each time it "dies," with each phase spanning 1/6th of its total hp. When it advances a phase, it restores to full health again, sheds a layer of crates, which turn into Servants of Microtransactions and attack the player. Killing these Servants causes them to drop crates.
During the fight, the player is given a debuff which slows them down significantly if they are carrying any crate in their inventory, which are picked up constantly through the fight, causing the player to constantly remove them from their inventory should they wish to move normally again.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- While Hovering
- Phase 1: Shoots Copper Coins at a slow velocity, aimed directly at the player
- Phase 2: Shoots Silver Coins at a faster velocity, still aimed at the player
- Phase 3: "Spins Coins around"
- Phase 4: Repeatedly shoots 3 Gold Coins successively, aimed at the approximate location of the player in the near future
- Phases 5/6 do not have any attacks while hovering.
- While Chasing
- Phase 1: Shoots Copper Coins aimed at the player
- Phase 2: Shoots Silver Coins aimed at the player
- Phase 3: Shoots Gold Coins aimed at the player
- Phases 4-6: Shoots Shadowflame Coins, which accelerate very rapidly towards the player
- Flight paths include various patterns of flying off-screen and raining coins from above, or dashing from the side into the player.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Weapons with piercing capabilities are highly valuable, as they can penetrate the layers of detacted protective crates and attack the central Golden Crate Core.
- Be sure to empty your inventory of any coins before the battle starts, as the debuff Money Mismanagement causes you to lose 5 life (Silver 10, Gold 15,Platinum 20) for every coin removed during its duration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cratrosity is a joke about Team Fortress 2's Crate Drops