Terraria Overhaul balances vanilla features and adds some changes to, and remakes, certain features to fit into the game's progression.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Environment[edit | edit source]
- In Terraria Overhaul, Meteorite is inaccessible until the Eater of Worlds or the Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Crafting Torches with Wood and Gel makes only 1 Torch. Crafting them with Charcoal instead produces 3, however.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Pretty much all items now have Auto-Swing. No more finger pains! ...You can still move them, right?
- Damage dealt to an enemy is no longer random: it is specific toward the damage that should be dealt.
- Star Cannon now spends 1 star per 3 shots, and gives the player vertical momentum when shooting downwards.