Blood and Gore
Terraria Overhaul has completely revamped blood and gore to dramatically improve satisfaction from all combat.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Gore has now been made permanent and will no longer disappear over time.
- Enemy gibs can now be moved and mutilated.
- There's an "advanced blood decal system which lets you paint the town red".
- By using a Mop, you can mop away the blood and gibs.
- You can wash blood away using water weapons (e.g, water arrows, slime gun)
- Gore collides with slopes, fixing a generally annoying vanilla bug.
- Gore now floats on water.