Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Eye of Cthulhu
|AI Type||Eye of Cthulhu AI|
|Damage||1st phase - 15 / 30|
2nd phase - 23 / 36
(40 when at 1/25 health)
|Max Life||2800 / 3640|
|Defense||1st phase - 12|
2nd phase - 0
- This is a page about an overhaul of a vanilla boss. The page on that boss itself can be found here.
The Eye of Cthulhu is a Pre-Hardmode boss. This is one of the first bosses a player encounters, as it spawns automatically when a relatively early level of game advancement is achieved. It can also be summoned manually by using the Suspicious Looking Eye at night. It can be considered the second easiest boss in the game (the first being King Slime), though can still present a challenge to newer players.
Changes in Overhaul[edit | edit source]
Soundtrack[edit | edit source]
Visuals & Audio[edit | edit source]
- The boss' sprite has been heavily improved.
- The Roar sound most bosses use has been enhanced to sound more terrifying.
- All actions of the Eye of Cthulhu have been improved with new sounds and optional screen shake.
- The Eye of Cthulhu now emits a very slight evil red glow, only visible in darkness.
Death Animation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kirbyrocket's Boss 1 (Redux) is also a remix of DM DOKURO's Boss 1 remix. However, it has not been implemented in Overhaul yet.