|Debuff tooltip||You cannot move|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- If lightning strikes flammable blocks, it will start a Fire.
- If lightning strikes Sand Blocks, it will turn them into Glass.
- If lightning strikes water or a metallic block, it will send a shockwave through, damaging anything hit by it and inflicting the Electrified debuff.
- Lightning can be redirected by Lightning Rods, preventing unwanted fires.
- Lightning striking water will send a shock through the water damaging entities and burning flammable blocks, causing havoc and more unwanted fires.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It's highly recommended to try to make a Lightning Rod as fast as possible in any playthrough. If there's not enough Iron or Lead Bars to craft it, players can protect themselves by stacking around 10 conductive (any metal bars & ores) blocks next to each other.
History[edit | edit source]
- 2.0: Introduced.