|Effects||No health regeneration|
-8 health per second
|Tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Internal Buff ID: 24|
- This is a page about an overhaul of a vanilla debuff. The page on that debuff itself can be found here.
On Fire! is a debuff which prevents regeneration and causes the afflicted NPC or player to lose 4 health per second. The debuff can be cancelled by jumping into Water, or colliding with any Extinguisher Projectiles. The Obsidian Skin Potion also grants immunity to this debuff for the duration of its effect.
Changes in Overhaul[edit | edit source]
Increased Damage[edit | edit source]
- Damage dealt to players by this debuff is doubled.
- Damage dealt to Enemies and NPCs is increased by x2.5 times.
Forced Movement[edit | edit source]
- Players are now forced to run in any direction when set on fire (where the mouse is pointed), as they scream in agony.
Extinguishing[edit | edit source]
- The On Fire! debuff can now be extinguished by any Extinguisher Projectiles.
- Doing a Dodge roll will decrease the effect of this debuff by 1.5 seconds, being way more effective when this debuff is lengthened by Temperature Debuffs.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- During Summer, when players frequently receive Temperature Debuffs which heavily lengthen the time of this debuff by almost 3 times, using Dodgerolls to extinguish yourself is almost essential, as just 2 or 3 is nearly always enough because they become more effective when Heat Temperature Debuffs are active.