Player sleeping while their house is on fire.
Terraria Overhaul introduces a new Sleeping feature, which lets players sleep at nights to fast forward time, and, to a lesser extent, regenerate health.
Initiation[edit | edit source]
For a player to sleep, they have to come up to a bed and right click, exactly like setting spawn points in vanilla. There are, however, multiple requirements for that to work:
- It must be night, unless the player has Heavy Sleeper buff from a Sleeping Potion.
- The bed used must not be already occupied.
- The bed must be placed in an appropriate room, exactly like with setting spawn points on beds in Vanilla.
- There must not be an event ongoing, like a Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, Hurricane, or any invasion.
- There must not be any Bosses alive.
- There must not be any enemies around, in an area of 350 pixels.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- While sleeping, a star-filled background will be shown.
- While sleeping, a remix of Space (Console) will be played.
- Players are unable to do anything while sleeping, but they are able to jump out of their beds at any time.
- After getting a full rest, the player's spawn point will set to their position.
History[edit | edit source]
- 4.0: Introduced.