- This is a page about an overhaul of a vanilla gun. The page on that gun itself can be found here.
The Star Cannon is a Gun that fires Fallen Stars. In Terraria Overhaul Fallen Stars are launched from the Star Cannon at a rate of 157.5 Blocks (315 feet) per second and persist for exactly 1 minute after being launched, ultimately traveling 9450 Blocks, or 18900 feet, and piercing through enemies along the way. After the Fallen Star reaches this point, or when it impacts a solid block, it dissipates into light-emitting particles.
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does not have any knockback, and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Changes in Overhaul[edit | edit source]
Overhaul noticeably buffs this weapon:
- Greatly increased damage, from 57(-1) to 70(+1); ammunition damage of the Fallen Stars has also been increased.
- Projectile velocity tripled.
- Now only uses a Fallen Star once every 3 shots, making it much more ammo-efficient.
- Gets a special ability: allows the player to gain enough vertical acceleration to fly when shooting downwards.
- Uses the same "spin up" mechanics as the Minishark, Megashark and S.D.M.G.: fires slowly at first, but speeds up as you hold the trigger.
History[edit | edit source]
- 2.0: Weapon Overhauled.