Sword of the Multiverse
The Sword of the Multiverse is a craftable post-Moon Lord projectile sword with autoswing and the final sword of the mod. It is extremely large and fires massive a projectiles in a straight line which pierces enemies and blocks infinitely. It also shoots the main sword of the universes projectiles in varying directions.
It becomes available after defeating the Moon Lord.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of it's infinite block piercing and the massive projectiles it produces, it will destroy all destructible objects .until goes out of bounds, i.e., pots, plants, larvae and off-screen enemies. This creates thousands of drops and will effectively guarantee a Queen Bee summon providing there are larvae left or it is a new world. Caution is advised when using this weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It takes a grand total of 125,064 sword matter to craft all of the necessary components.
- This weapon has the second most complex crafting tree in all of modded terraria, seconded only by the Soul of Eternity from Fargo's Soul Mod with other mods installed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite having 5000% Axe Power, it cannot cut down trees. Because of this, its swing speed can be massively boosted by items like home improvement from Luiafk mod.
- This sword is a reference to the manga “Toriko” with the exact same design except in Toriko it’s slightly different.
Video Guide[edit | edit source]
- A full video guide of all the necessary materials needed for the sword of the multiverse here