|AI Type||Fallen Angel AI|
|Damage||42 / 84|
|Max Life||10000 / 20000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Phase One[edit | edit source]
- The Fallen Angel flies after the player attempting to deal contact damage.
- He will summon Orbiting Turrets and Unholy Turrets that shoot lasers at the player. Only 3 of each turret may be active at once during the fight.
- Orbiting Turrets will rotate around The Fallen Angel.
- Unholy Turrets will stay stationary at the point they were spawned.
- The Fallen Angel will occasionally summon a forcefield that reflects all projectiles and negates all damage dealt to the boss.
- The Fallen Angel will shoot blue orbs that are affected by gravity, which dissipate after a period of time and resemble the forcefield the boss summons.
Phase Two[edit | edit source]
- The blue orbs are now shot in groups of five.
- Summons a Black and White Angel Clone, which like The Fallen Angel, fly after the player attempting to deal contact damage.
- Unholy Turrets are no longer summoned.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Angel Clones||Under Half Health|
|Unholy Turret||Phase One|
|Orbiting Turret||Always, until there are three|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The boss bears a resemblance to and shares several attacks with Athena from the Ancients Awakened mod, due to the two mods sharing some lore and Turquoise's involvement in the Ancients Awakened soundtrack. However, Fallen Angel predates Athena.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.0.1 (Varia): Introduced.