Comparison to others[edit | edit source]
|Knockback||4.1 (Average)||2 (Very weak)||4 (Weak)||3 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||21 (Very Fast)||11 (Very Fast)||22 (Fast)||12 (Very Fast)|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Peacemaker's special bullets deal extra damage and knockback to Hell enemies:
- Peace Shots inflict On Fire! on contact.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Despite its inferior stats compared to the Phoenix Blaster, the secondary effect may be of interest to some players, especially when preparing for the Wall of Flesh fight or even during it, as both the Leech- and Hungry-type enemies take extra damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name, sprite, tooltip, and effect are all based on the Canadian-American supernatural Western drama Wynonna Earp where the protagonist has a special revolver called Peacemaker which has the ability to instantly kill many hellish creatures in a fiery inferno. When aimed at supernatural entities, the barrel glows yellow.
History[edit | edit source]
- Damage reduced from 42 to 36.
- Use time reduced from 24 to 21.
- Illegal Gun Parts removed from recipe.
- No longer turns bullets into Explosive Bullets.
- Damage bonus against Demon enemies reduced from x10 to x6.
- 3.6.1: Introduced.