The Sclerata is a Hardmode yoyo crafted from Hallowed Bars, Souls of Sight, and a Green Iris. Upon striking an enemy, it will often shoot bouncing Cursed Inferno projectiles similar to that of the Cursed Flames. It is the Spazmatism countepart to the Gazer.
It has a reach of 19 tiles and a spin time of 14.5 seconds.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- * The cursed flame projectiles spawned by Sclerata are a great way to deal with crowds of enemies since they pierce, bounce, and inflict Cursed Inferno.
- The Sclerata could be considered a sort of upgrade to Moulder, due to the similarities in behaviour.
- The projectiles have varying chances to activate, however, with Moulder having a 1/6 chance to do so, and Sclerata having a 1/2 chance.
- Sclerata's also deal noticeably more damage.
- Moulder's deal 50% base damage, whereas Sclerata's deal 80%.