Sharkron Assault Rifle
The Sharkron Assault Rifle is a Hardmode gun that fires in three-round bursts. Only the first shot of the burst will consume ammunition. It is a direct upgrade to the Clockwork Assault Rifle crafted with Illegal Gun Parts, Souls of Might, and Sharkron Fins.
Comparison to others[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Sharkron Assault Rifle fires three shots, each one with a delay of 3 ticks, for a total of 9 ticks. The delay between one burst and the next is 13 ticks. One complete use of the weapon (including the delay) takes 22 ticks.
- Due to the way the Sharkron and Clockwork Assault Rifles count ticks, their actual rate of fire is higher than expected. Despite a full use of a Clockwork Assault Rifle taking 26 ticks (~7 RPS), the actual rate of fire is 22 ticks (~8.2 RPS). The Sharkron Assault Rifle would expect to take 22 ticks (~8.2 RPS) but instead actually takes 19 ticks (~9.5 RPS).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon's high rate of fire and low ammo consumption make it an intriguing choice for rangers.
- If The Destroyer is fought before any other mechanical boss, the Sharkron Assault Rifle can be used to defeat the other two, making the fights much easier.
- This weapon's low ammo consumption makes it ideal for people who use expensive ammo.
- This can be a viable alternative to the Megashark, being obtained in a similar manner and having similar stats.
History[edit | edit source]
- 3.6.7: Knockback reduced from 2 to 0.
- 3.6.2: Introduced.