- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Segments[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Jim behaves similarly to most worm enemies, digging through blocks and attempting to ram the player. When initially spawned, it appears straight above the player and quickly digs down.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- When the player is close, Jim's head breathes close-range fire very rapidly.
- Every 1.5 seconds, it spawns either 3 Jimmys or 1 Jimothy until a limit is reached.
In Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- Jim breathes less fire, but occasionally shoots dangerous fireballs.
- Instead of spawning 3 Jimmys or 1 Jimothy, it spawns 2 Jimmys and 1 Jimothy, or 1 Jimmy and 1 Jimothy.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Jimmy||Every 1.5 seconds|
|Jimothy||Every 1.5 seconds|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jim is currently the only boss in the mod at this stage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A large arena that spans the underworld is needed for this battle.
- Try to target Jim's tail, as it has the lowest defense of all of the body parts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jim's theme is Solar Storm.
- Jimothy was actually made before Jim, after which it was decided to make a larger version of Jimothy with more attacks, as the mod's first boss.